A note from Darrel Priebe about his Photoshop Basics I class being offered in Westlake Village, California. You can contact Darrel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to popular demand, I have opened up another section of the Photoshop Basics I class. The morning class has sold out, so I am offering an afternoon class on the same days, January 8th and 22nd, from 1pm to 4pm. The class meets for 3 hours on each day.
If you are interested, please let me know right away. Given the short notice, I am extending the offer of the 10% class discount for those registering and sending payment before December 31st so the cost of the class will be $89 if registering before Dec 31, and $99 if registering after.
Looking forward to seeing you there! As always, please call or email if you have any questions.
Photoshop Basics I – This is a small-group Photoshop class for beginners designed for photographers who want to create images with greater impact and wow! This class provides a total of 6 hours of small-group Photoshop instruction. We will meet for 2 weekly sessions. Each session is 3 hours in length. Classes are limited to 6 students to ensure that every student receives individual attention and guided practice. Printed handouts are provided covering all class techniques.
- How to purchase Photoshop for the lowest cost
- Setting up your Photoshop desktop
- Straightening tilted horizons
- Red-eye reduction
- Understanding and using the Histogram effectively
- Using a Levels Adjustment Layer for a full dynamic range
- Using a Curves Adjustment Layer for contrast
- Using a Vibrance-Saturation Adjustment Layer for color enhancement
- Cropping for a stronger composition
- Adding a key-line stroke to frame your digital image
- Resizing and saving for the web and print
- Questions and Answers